At Magnetic Specialties (MSI), Engineering is core to our culture to provide you with conservative transformer, inductor, reactor, and power supply solutions. The MSI team has more than 40 years of combined transformer and reactor engineering experience.
MSI engineering uses proprietary core-coil in-house design software and Solidworks 3D modeling for electro-mechanical packaging. We verify each design before handing off to our procurement and manufacturing team. Our customers benefit from continuous product improvement and investment in our vertical manufacturing processes.
MSI Engineering team highlights.
- Every unit is designed to your exact requirement taking into account your environmental concerns.
- Engineering and manufacturing are performed at our Telford, PA facility.
- Design and manufacture using Underwriters Laboratory (UL) approved systems.
- UL label available for devices up to 600V input.
- Custom tailored solutions using in stock inventory for fast delivery.
- Excellent relationships with local vendors to supplement our in-stock product.
- Periodically perform heat run testing to verify designs meet temperature rise requirements.
- Optional testing is available along with test reports.
- NEMA rated enclosed or open construction.
- Our team keeps you notified on how your product is progressing through manufacturing.
The MSI team understands our most important role is to make certain that we design and construct premium magnetics that exceed your expectations and provide years of successful service.